Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 questions to ask my blog

1. Who are you? R - I am a PE blog which can be used by PE teachers or students.
2. When did you start? R - I started last month and have had a very slow go. It has been difficult to get started.
3. Why did you start? R - For CEC credit.
4. Where do you want to go? R - I think I could go far but want to start small. Culminate during Track
5. Why track? R - I want to get feedback from athletes on workouts and competitions.
6. What do you want to get out of it? R - I want the students to be able to share workouts and what is working at practice.
7. How many students would be able to get on? R - I would start small with just seniors the open to others.
8. What gave you the idea? It is just another forum for communicating. Getting ideas out and in.
9. Why do this? R - So we can keep moving foward and get more people involved in track and being healthy.
10. Will it work? R - I hope it works. It started out for CEC credit but would like it to be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment